Staci Krupp has been successfully representing her clients in Maryland for more than 15 years. After graduating from the Georgetown University Law Center in 2000, Staci was law clerk to Judge Andre Davis on the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland. She practiced complex civil litigation at the Baltimore firm of Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP before joining the Law Office of Martin H. Schreiber II, LLC in 2008.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2000
- Cornell University, B.A, 1995
- Of Counsel, Law Office of Martin H. Schreiber II, LLC, Baltimore, MD, 2008-present
- Associate, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP, Baltimore, MD, 2002-07
- Law Clerk, U.S. District Judge Andre Davis, Dist. Md., 2001-02
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit