Since 2006, the Law Office of Martin H. Schreiber II, LLC has represented businesses, financial institutions, and individuals in litigation throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Marty Schreiber opened the firm after twelve years as an associate and partner at the Baltimore law firm of Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP. Staci Krupp joined in 2008, after clerking for a federal judge and working as an associate at Brown, Goldstein & Levy.
The Law Office of Martin H. Schreiber II, LLC handles diverse cases with excellent results. Here is a sampling:
- Won trial verdict for national mortgage lender against claims of fraudulent conveyance
- Won trial verdict for real estate developer in federal suit for breach of contract
- Successfully defended importer of sporting goods equipment against federal patent and trademark infringement claims
- Successfully defended shareholders of closely held company from attempted freeze-out in private arbitration and state court litigation
- Won federal declaratory judgment for national mortgage lender to establish priority of lien
- Won summary judgment for national title insurance company in coverage case
- Won declaratory judgment for commercial property owner in property boundary dispute
- Served as local counsel for national bank as indenture trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
- Successfully defended health care agency in state licensing proceedings
- Successfully defended foreign company against federal suit for violation of telephone consumer protection statutes
- Successfully defended real estate title company against claims of fraud in settlement transactions
- Successfully defended client against federal drug trafficking charges
- Successfully defended client against federal criminal fraud charges